Tag Archives: EXAMPLE

Long Tail Keywords Benefits

long-tail-keywords




Long tail keywords targeting or optimization has greater benefits than its counterpart broad ones or head-terms. Long tail keywords search constitutes 70% of total search performed on major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing, and the so called head-terms the rest 30%. Even a trend of ultra-long tail keywords optimization has emerged in recent times due to various advantages it offers. Getting on the first page of Google for a long tail keyword is much easier than a broad […]