I’ve compiled a set of 10 useful SEO questionnaire to brush-up your SEO knowledge.
Sometimes, instead of reading lengthy articles and spending hours together, a few well-structured questions can make you dig deeper into the topic.
I’m sure – most of the answers you already know. Rate yourself by giving you “number of questions you have answered correctly out of 10.”
For better results/knowledge don’t read the answer immediately. Read the question, think a bit, and match your guess by reading the answer.
Pass Mark: 7/10 (7 out of 10) Average: 5/10 (5 out of 10) Fail: <5/10 (less than 5 out of 10).
Click on the question to know the answer. So let’s start the EXAM…
1. Links on web-pages 2. XML sitemaps
Google search command for site:DomainName.com
301 redirection is permanent, and 302 is temporary
4. What is the name of the file which you can put in the root directory to tell the search engines which pages they should and shouldn’t crawl?
5. What are the 3 web-designing technologies search engines find difficulty while crawling and indexing?
1. URL 2. Article heading 3. Article body 4. Title tag 5. Meta description 6. Images
H1 tag or <h1>Heading</h1>
1. ALT attribute 2. File name
1. Crawling 2. Indexing 3. Ranking
How much you scored? Passed or failed please add your experience in the comments below.